- When you enter a keyword, Search looks for a match by your provided keywordanywhere in the Resume.
- Broad match is the default match type. The results returned will be: All Resumes containing any word in your key phrase combined with our keyword dictionary, in any order and sorted by “Resume Freshness”.
To find exactly what you’re looking for, please display the results sorted by “Relevance”.
- Advance Search:
“Quotes”, AND, OR in this search term.
Use the following search operators and symbols: “Quotes”, (Bracket), AND, OR, * in your search term.
Sample and Result
Use AND to broaden your search criteria
PHP AND JAVA (return resumes containing both PHP and JAVA)
Use OR between each word if you want to search for individual words
PHP OR JAVA (return resumes containing PHP or JAVA)
Use a combination of AND, OR
PHP OR JAVA AND Developer (return resumes containing PHP Developer or JAVA Developer)
- AND and OR must be capitalized.
- The number of AND and OR in each search term cannot exceed 3.
2. Combine (Brackets) in search term
(A OR B) AND (C OR D)
(Java OR PHP) AND (Developer OR Programmer) (return resumes containing PHP Developer, PHP Programmer, Java Developer or JAVA Programmer)
3. Search for an exact word or phrase with “”
Use “Quotes” to search for a specific phrase
“PHP Developer” (return resumes containing exact “PHP Developer”)
Combine AND, OR, “Quotes” to help you find exactly what you’re looking for
"Software Engineer" and Html5 (return resumes containing exact “Software Engineer” AND HTML5 or keywords that are similar with HTML5)
- When using “” or (), remember to end with a closing bracket or quote mark. If your search result is “Java or (Java, search engine will not understand your search term.
4. Use * as a placeholder for any unknown or wildcard terms:
Use * after a word/term
JAVA Dev* (return resumes containing JAVA Dev, JAVA Develop, JAVA Developing, JAVA Developer…)
Use * before and after a word/term
*Dev* (return resumes containing Dev, JAVA Developer, PHP Develop, Game Develop…)