Công Ty CP Tập Đoàn FLC
Được cổ phần hóa năm 2008, Công ty Cổ phần Tập đoàn FLC là sự kết hợp hiệu quả của các đối tác mạnh, đầy tiềm năng trong lĩnh vực đầu tư xây dựng, kinh doanh bất động sản và tài chính.... Detail
Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Ensure the effectiveness of managing the human resources department on a daily basis by ensuring administration and people development systems, company policies and procedures are followed while maintaining a high degree of employee satisfaction.
- Keeping the Director and Human Resources Manager informed of all employee related matters. Conducting pre-screening of line position applicants.
- Completing reference checks on those applicants whom the hotel has identified as potential employees.
- Making appointments with department heads and candidates for interviews.
- Assisting with processing of new hire paperwork.
- Sending data for all new hires to the appropriate state agency.
- Assisting Director and Human Resources Manager with job requisition logs.
- Filing and maintaining files to ensure all associate files are accurate, neat, and in full compliance with Federal, State, and Omni requirements
- Assisting with planned associate events planned by the Human Resources Department
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of supplies, files, books, binders etc.
- Prepare and update monthly birthdays, anniversaries, new hire board.
- Any reasonable request by management
- Performing other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Acknowledging and screening the daily work schedule.
- Conducting daily briefings and de-briefings in the absence of the department heads.
- Establishing a two-way communication mode with related departments.
- Communicating effectively with guests, subordinates, immediate supervisors and other section heads.
- Managing time effectively by meeting deadlines on time.
- Identifying and solving problems in a professional manner.
- Knowing and understanding the job description of all positions in his/her department and beware of others.
- Knowing and understanding policies relating to his/her department and others.
- Checking and improving all service standards established by the company.
- Maintaining grooming standards for all personnel.
- Communicating effectively with guests, clients, business partners and employees.
- Bering a superior sales person to promote the hotel‟s image and businesses.
- Participating in community projects or activities in order to promoting the hotel‟s image and cooperation to improve community relationships.
- Coaching and counseling all employees when applicable.
- Motivating employees to grow within the company.
- Developing social programmes.
- Developing newsletters connections.
- Developing himself/herself to become a better manager at all times.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the management
- At least Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 3 year experience in a company or in international hotels with evidenced tracked record of achievements in people development
- Capability of conducting trainings and developments of employees at all levels
- Strong inter-personality and leadership skill
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong in driving results, people management and development