DHL-VNPT Express Ltd.
DHL – The Logistics company for the world DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express,... Detail
Field Sales Executive
- Responsible for revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities.
- Develop an Annual customer call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain any competitor held businesses to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Complete GSP sales reporting requirements in a timely manner, which includes “Productivity This Week”, “Productivity Next Week” and “New Business Commitments Gained”.
- Complete Brick Wall and Relationship Balance Sheet Scorecard for the Top 20 accounts in their sales territory.
- Adhere to regional standard profit margins and discount guidelines.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximises growth within the existing customer base.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers (First Time Buyers) and develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
- Continually develop knowledge of DHL’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
- Ensure all customer agreements are cost sensitive so as to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered too. Any deviations from this tariff require management’s agreement and justifications.
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent
- Good selling skills in Services (2 -5 years)
- Good English skills
- Presentation skills
- Planning skills
- Neat appearance
- Can do attitude and open mindset
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Benefit: - Annual Salary review
- Monthly Bonus (if 100% target achieved)
- Additional Health insurance scheme for individual
- Holidays: 15 Annual Leave days
People who applied to this job also applied to:
- Field Sales Executive - Express - Indo Trans Logistics