Siamp Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1947, Siamp is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of sanitary equipment. Siamp has been innovating the sanitary fittings industry for over 60 years with... Detail
Methods Technician/ Chuyên Viên Phương Pháp
As a Methods Technician, you will ensure that each manufacturing processes are well documented, measured & optimized.In the goal of continues improvement, he will regularly conduct process evaluation to identify possible improvements. Any problem met, will be object to a documented preventive action.
1. Documentation (production related)
- Ensure each production process are documented
- Ensure preventive actions documented
- Ensure on-time creations & updates
(Improve production documents accuracy)
(Improve preventive action implementation)
2. Production processes
- Ensure production processes match target
- Ensure production processes data accuracy
- Ensure on-time creation & update
( Improve production process accuracy)
( Improve production process efficiency)
3. Production means
- Ensure production means match target
- Ensure production means inventory accuracy
- Ensure production means identification
( Improve production means identification & inventory)
( Improve production means efficiency).
4. Report to Manufacturing Manager
- Up to 3 years experience is appreciated, Entry level is accepted
- English: 4 skills
- Skills & Knowledges are appreciated:
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Single Minute Exchange Die (SMED)
- Injection molding
- Pro-activity, Problem solving and preventive action
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Access will be a plus).
- Skill in CAD-CAM software is a must.
- Be able to learn
- Probationary period: 2 months
- Working time: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, work half on Sat
- Experience: No required
Benefit: 13th months
Meals, coffee or tea break