Office Manager (SGN)
- Manage HCM City branch office
- Responsible for all activities in HCM office and leading HCM office team to reach peak performance.
- Correspond with head office and regional operations, and provide accurate, up-to-date and correct travel information if requied.
- Handle all business required by relevant superiors.
- Coordinate ground operations and other tour itinerary requests
- Advise related department department on all aspects of business if needed
- In charge of making reservations with local suppliers, transportation companies, restaurants, cruises, etc.
- Assist accounting department with regard to payment for suppliers and guides.
- Keep sales team updated on new services, suppliers, cruises, hotels, and travel experiences for our discerning travelers in South of Vietnam
- Protect our brand(s), and maintain and develop the company's reputation
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to DOO, BOD…
- Provide qualified services and ensure high satisfaction.
- Recruit and train staff.
- Others duties as required.
- Good experience in the travel industry (Minimum 5years)
- Good knowledge, relationships and networking with suppliers.
- Strong educational back ground and experience in business administration.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to make quick and precise decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure with heavy workload.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good experience in managing people.
- Good professional presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge and skills of Microsoft software operations for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience: 5 - 7 Years