Quality Assurance Engineer - Samtec VN (USA)
Production process of connectors of standard borad to board. The role of the quality assurance engineer is to evaluate existing elements of engineering, manufacturing and systems required to manufacture product. The primary focus is attacking complex issues that affects product quality and/or customer satisfaction. Another key area of focus is developing and implementing systems and procedural changes required to improve overall quality performance and sustainable results. The Quality Assurance engineer is a part of a team driven to identify, develop and deliver innovative solutions, driven to constantly improve process capability and product quality while maintaining and improving quality standards. This will involve interfacing with the Customer, Operations, Engineering, and Quality.of Samtec Vietnam an America investment in Vietnam
Essential Functions / Responsibilities.
- Oversee projects related to process and product quality improvements based on internal and external quality indicators.
- Drive continuous improvement by developing and implementing systems that improve quality performance and ensure sustainable results.
- Oversight of complex measurement systems and methods and coordinating the necessary training associated with those elements.
- Execute all phases of DMAIC philosophy, Six Sigma, design of experiment and problem solving tools
- Analysis of data required to understand a problem and develop solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, quality data, manufacturing process data, dimensional data, engineering data, etc.
- Provide technical inputs for incident investigation considering an integral perspective (manpower, method, machines, materials, measurement), documenting problem, root cause analysis and corrective action
- Drive Best Manufacturing Practices documents, reviewing and approving them for submittal and control thru training department.
- Support the use of Control plans and FMEA documents where necessary to sustain exceptional quality levels.
+ Any other job related duties as assigned by management.
+ Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- At least 5 years related experienced / similar position.
- Bachelor graduated of. Engineering degree (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, others) / related technical or equivalent experience.
- Samtec DNA
- ISO/TS Awareness Training
- ISO 14001 Awareness Training
- IH On Job Training
- Samtec Works
- MSDS Trainingn the Job Training as appropriate
Languages: Fluently in English, listening, speaking, reading, writing)
Willing to work in Long Thanh IP, Dong Nai province
Dayshift working time with OT if required
- Experience: 5 - 10 Years