• Perform duties assigned by Architectural Team Leader/ Design Manager/ Design Director.
• Undertake architectural, schematic and concept design for assigned projects (both of high rise building and industry), with the ability to undertake design details (windows, doors etc) including preliminary design calculations, preliminary sketches/drawings, preliminary specifications and other required design information.
• Make amendments to the design as required.
• Produce architectural drawings utilizing REVIT
(Require update portfolio attach with your CV)
• Degree qualified in Architecture.
• Fresh graduate with strong REVIT skills or equivalent with 2-3 years' project experience using REVIT.
• Previous experience working within an architectural design company..
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCad/REVIT
• Intermediate knowledge of Design Standards in Asia and in Europe.
• Can communicate in English.
• 13th month salary, company bonus, performance bonus.
• Health & Accident Insurance from the 1st day of joining.
• Annual Health check-up
• Annual company outing trip, team building, and company activities, birthday, year-end parties…
• Multinational and dynamic corporation, with an English speaking working environment.
• To be professionally trained, coached, mentored in the technical field with the opportunity to be promoted every year.
• After a successful probationary period, the employee will be offered a 3 year contract.
Setup Email alerts