Công Ty TNHH Brenntag Việt Nam
Brenntag, the global market leader in chemical distribution, covers with its extensive product and service portfolio all major markets. Headquartered in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany, the... Detail
Technical Sales - Coatings/ Paint (Ingredients/Additives)
The technical sales representative is responsible for maintaining and developing business with the existing customers in the area as well as locating and selling to new outlets.
- Acquires a thorough working knowledge of all products and applications as well as develops all necessary professional selling skills.
- Maintains and develops relations with customers and provides them with commercial and technical service as well as promotes goodwill of the organization.
- Identifies key customers and keeps the up-to-date records of all customers and prospective customers.
- Plans the itinerary and customers’ visits and reports in advance to supervisor/manager on a weekly basis.
- Responds to all customers’ problems on products, delivery, documents, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemicals or related fields
- At least 2 year experience in sales of ingredients/additives for water-based or solvent-based coatings/paint products OR in R&D or Technical positions of water-based or solvent-based coatings/ paint manufacturing companies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Familiar with using MS Office package
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented, initiative, customer-centric minded, passionate and have can-do attitude
- Able to cooperate successfully in a team as well as work independently under high pressure
- Probationary period: 2 months
- Working time: 5 working days per week
- Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Training opportunities: Intensive overseas training opportunities
- Colleagues: Professional & dynamic multinational working environment
Benefit: Premium AON Healthcare & Dental care package
13th month Salary & Performance-based bonus
- Holidays: 18 paid annual leaves per year