FPT Software – Bring Vietnamese Talents to the World Ranking in TOP 100 Global Outsourcing and Top 100 Leaders in South East Asia, FPT Software is a Global software company built up from... Chi tiết
05 Software Business Analysts – Working For US Clients
Mã công việc: BA
Mô tả Công việc
*The position is responsible for:
- Taking the Business Analyst role in a project to liaise among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. Perform internal UAT prior to the delivery of the solution
- Coordinating the BA team members in the project to achieve the project goal
- Supporting the Project Manager with project planning and estimating, status reporting, employee mentoring, performance management, development process and contribution to strategic direction
- Performing the organizational tasks including: mentoring & coaching less senior BAs, provide training, support project biding, interviewing new BA.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams with various benefits and attractive offers:
- "FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s Policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- FTown Campus provide many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym centre, cafeteria, etc.
- Working onsite in USA, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience gathering and documenting system requirements for information technology projects
- Extensive experience gathering and documenting system functional design for information technology projects
- Extensive experience developing, maintaining and delivering end user training
- Extensive experience coordinating and deploying technical products to end users
- Extensive experience conducting quality testing of software
- Extensive Experience developing and implementing cross organizational business process flows
- Experience with UML tools for creation of use cases and analysis documentation
- Working knowledge of Business Process Languages (BPEL) methodologies that allow for configuration of package software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft windows tools including VISIO
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external clients, peers, management and cross-functional areas, to clearly and concisely communicate (written and oral) technical information to non-technical audience, to use relationship development skills and facilitation skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to draw out information and develop in-depth understanding of complex processes
- Ability to determine/refine business requirements
- Ability to manage time effectively, to meet schedules and deadlines, to work under time pressure, and to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to identify design alternatives that will implement a solution from a specific analysis model
- Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability of working independently and teamwork under high pressure.
- Eager to learn new things.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 Năm