Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Job title: ANALOG IC DESIGN AND LAYOUT
Position type: Full-time
Working place: TOKYO, JAPAN
- Design/Layout Analog and Mixed Signal ICs/products
- Support Analog/Mixed Signal team for all technical communication with customer
- Responsibility to link AMS onsite team and offshore team
- Basic salary: Negotiable
- Bonus twice a year (average 1-month salary for each time)
- Commuting allowance up to 20.000 yen / month
- Housing allowance 30.000 yen / month.
- Family allowances for unstable income wife / husband while living in Japan and small children 10.000 yen / person / month.
- Overtime allowance paid in full
- Pay raise once a year
- Holidays: Weekend, Holidays prescribed by the Japanese Government, Summer holidays, New Year's holiday, others..
- The Social insurance, Unemployment insurance prescribed by the Japanese government
- Financial support of home visiting for employees with seniority from 1 year (from date of signing the formal labor contracts) 80.000 yen / year
- The other welfares
- The opportunity to work with the client is the leading company in Japan.
- Open and democratic work environment; there are also many activities for youth associations (sports, leisure, and team building ...).
- Have chance to go on a business trip to Vietnam
- BS degree or higher on Electrical and Telecommunication Faculty
- Good of English skill
- Good knowledge about analog/mixed signal IC design, silicon fabrication
- Creative and active
- Endurable under pressure
- Have team work spirit and ability of working individually
- Onsite Japan
Nice to have:
- Can work multitask is good advantages
- Have knowledge about electrical
- Have experience working with Japanese customer
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.