Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Ensure compliance with Group’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of monies received.
- Prepare monthly creditor reconciliation.
- Ensure timely month end closing.
- Prepare timely bank reconciliation.
- Issue the Payment Notice, Warning Notice and Invoice to customers
- Prepare the daily/ monthly collection reports, aging reports, sale summary reports, forecast reports for sales
- Reconcile data between the sale system (SAM) and accounting system (SAP)
- Other duties as assigned by Accounting Manager/Financial Controller.
- University Graduate in Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Experience in receivable accounting is an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge in tax regulations.
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese accounting system (VAS).
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- Ability to use accounting software. Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team under pressure.
- Being reliable, motivated, and honest.
CapitaLand (Vietnam) Holdings
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.