As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH support the German Government in... Chi tiết
Administration And Finance Manager
Mô tả Công việc
The cluster requires a qualified national professional for the position of:
Administration and Finance Manager
“Macroeconomic Reforms and Green Growth”
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: January 2017 to June 2018
• Assurance of the frictionless administrative operations of all cluster entities
• Fostering good communication and information flows among the cluster’s administrative personal assigned to different entities including the effective coordination with colleagues at the GIZ Country Office
• Supervision of all activities regarding to finance, contracts, logistics as well as administration in all entities of the Cluster
• Implementation and monitoring of a functioning financial accounting system covering areas as procurement, asset management, logistics, filing, contracts, bank/cash management, payments, etc. in line with GIZ standard procedures
• Supervision of assigned administrative staffs
• Advice to his/her superior (programme director) on questions relating to the thematic area and on issues those are relevant to GIZ’s administrative quality-in line process/criteria.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Master degree or university degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economic or similar area;
• ACCA qualification would be an asset;
• At least 8 years’ professional experience in a comparable position with management and leadership experience;
• At least 5 years of working experience in an international NGO or an international company or in the private sector;
• In-depth knowledge of accounting software (SAP) and generally accepted accounting principles;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent advisory skills and management skills;
• Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of German would be an asset;
• Competence in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Ability to work both independently and in teams;
• Ability to handle confidential data and information appropriately;
• Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure;
• Willingness to upgrade skills as required by the tasks to be performed.
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send the application in English, including copies of relevant certificates and references, either to GIZ HR email provided in the form or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 31st October 2016.
Note: Please state ‘Application for the Administration and Finance Manager – Macroeconomic Reforms and Green Growth’ in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 8 Năm