I. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Assist Senior Brand Manager in managing the assigned brand:
- Develop the Brand Marketing Plan to meet company goals.
- Work with the multifunctional partners to implement the plan in the market place and monitor performance of the support plans.
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds productive working relationship with other departments (sales & trade marketing, finance, etc) to manage the brand’s day to day operations, and external partners (distributors and suppliers) and agencies.
II. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
- Report to Senior Brand Manager
- Supervise Marketing Executive
III. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Propose brand activity plans in line with approved annual brand plans.
- Execute marketing activities including promotional plans on consumer and trade level, activation, sponsorship programs, etc.
- Update Senior Brand Manager on the status of marketing projects.
- Monitor and analyse brand performance and market development based on internal and external data sources (e.g. qualitative and quantitative market research, as well as via frequent market visits).
- Propose appropriate recommendations based on brand analysis.
- Initiate research and development ideas to improve brand performance, including propose product development brief and market research brief.
- Follow up with other departments, e.g. finance, sales & trade marketing, as well as external agencies, to ensure marketing projects are executed on time and in required quality.
- Administrate and manage Advertising & Promotion expenditures within marketing budget.
- Execute any other marketing projects assigned by superiors.