This position mainly focuses on retail and commercial with a liaison between the design, project management, leasing and marketing teams. This person will be responsible for coming up with concept, design review, all marketing and leasing strategies to ultimately support the leasing and achieve leasing targets.
This role will flow information from the related functions in order for proper commercialization decisions. This role is the key interface at important design, marketing, research and leasing team meetings and provides analytic support for the analysis of the market.
- Report to the Manager, Retail Leasing
- Conduct market research when necessary to support certain requirements of the department and the Company at different stages of our projects.
- Basing on market data, propose concept, leasing and marketing strategies and plans for the department and the Company to achieve our business targets.
- Work closely with other team members to provide timely and accurate market information to assist their decision-making.
- Assist team members in the execution of the strategies and plans, giving guidance or revising strategies and plans if necessary.
- Monitor the budget and cost of the function.
- Actively work with internal parties to understand their needs for market knowledge and provide proper support.
- Provide training and support to subordinates.
- Assist the direct superiors in achieving the department’s business goals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the Company.