- To assist Operation Manager in coordinate and ensure the effective operations of Autogrill VFS F&B facilities while seeking continued opportunities to improve profitability and service standards.
- Maintain viable and profitable business units, ensuring the daily operations of the facilities are managed in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Assistant Operation Manager in setting an example for all managers and employees in the Operation Department by ensuring personal performance is exemplary and all policies and procedures are adhered to.
2. Essential Responsibilities
- Motivate, develop, direct and encourage all managers and staff under your managing through positive management and leadership.
- Assist Operation Manager in the achievement of company budgets and financial targets.
- Setting performance standards for subordinates and ensuring training and development of same, directed at attaining these standards.
- Recommending competitive pricing policies consistent with Company profit targets.
- To ensure that costs incurred by the Company are monitored and within budget.
- To ensure “customer relations” are developed and maintained to an excellent standard.
- To assist with public relations activities concerning the Company.
- To keep the Operation Manager informed of any particular problem or highlight, pertinent to the Company’s operations.
- To attend to such matters as may be requested by the Operation Manager from time to time.
- Other tasks as Operation Manager‘s assignment.