Cai Lan International Container Terminal (CICT) is a joint venture company between SSA Holdings International – Vietnam (SSAHVN), a subsidiary of the American Company -... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
- Key responsibility for attracting customers and ensures a highly professional relationship to the various decisions makers within the customer’s organization.
- Assist to develop and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product/service concepts in order to recommend future development.
- Prepares tariff and cost analyses and comparative studies/reports.
- Co-ordinates customer issues with relevant department
- Measure & display commercial results, including forecast periodically
- Maintains customer data base, with customer and company profile
- Provides events reports, analysis and regular status reports on commercial and other marketing activities.
- Recommends and assists in establishing effective communication to inform internal and external customers, thereby creating awareness and maintaining company image.
- Coordinates and executes production of all printed material in-house, or with assistance of advertising agencies following the specifications. Control quantities and inventory of all collateral items.
- Oversees Media and Communication, Public Relations requirements of the company (Press release, promotional material, collaterals, events etc.) & ensures that a consistent and high corporate standard is maintained.
- Maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Develops and maintains contact with Local Community, Environment, Trade Associations and Government Bodies.
- Assist in ensuring that a continuous knowledge of industry & market trends is available
- The incumbent will be expected to contribute in making improvements to existing systems, practices & approaches & will have recommendations to improve productivity issues & working methods to meet customer needs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Requires a college degree in business preferably in marketing.
- Requires at least 03 years of direct marketing/sales experience preferably in the Shipping, Logistics or Port Services and related industry.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of transportation industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to meet directly with customers and represent the company in a professional, competent manner.
- Requires excellent negotiation skills & the ability to build relationships with external parties.
- Requires good analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Requires exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Must have the ability to be proactive & show initiative in being able to anticipate external customer needs.
- Requires ability to communicate fluently in English.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 3 Năm