Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Be responsible for the development of dairy, chilled and other products in the market, in particular within Horeca channel.
- Develop and implement marketing program of assigned products within Horeca and Retail.
- Be responsible for portfolio analyzes to identify gaps to extend product portfolio, NPL.
- Develop and implement activations that convey the brand promise and value to customers and consumers
- Develop and implement customer activation or promotions to build connection with customer and consumers
- Follow up and analyze development of assigned products (brand health, sales, market execution) and propose suitable programs
- Develop and implement tactical program to drive volume by periods, regions, channel
- Responsible for Budget, sales and marketing target proposal, and A&P funds to be within the marketing budget
- Reconcile the marketing expenses monthly with accountant
- To liaise with Food Service customers to arrange events, promotions and other brand building activities
- To monitor and analyze sell- out and sell- in data per region/team weekly to ensure the smooth implementation and successful execution of brand programs
- Coordinate and lead internal and external relevant departments to ensure projects done properly and at high quality
- Managing and be responsible for a marketing executive within the team of dairy products
- University degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 3 years experiences at the same position in FMCG company
- Understand Horeca product/ western food ingredients
- Have experience in brand building & marketing operation activities (sampling, planogram standards…), and Trade marketing
- Able to work under pressure
- Good numeric skill
- Good team work & communication with other departments
- Good command of PowerPoint and Excel
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.