Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
In Vietnam, besides Animal Nutrition, Grain & Oilseeds is another business of Cargill. Our customers include animal feed producers, poultry and hog raisers, integrated fish processors, flour millers and food and beverage manufacturers.
As preparing for growth in Vietnam, this position would be critical in working on new business opportunities and projects. The incumbent would be responsible for conducting research include data gathering, detailed analysis assessment and creating business decks to present findings to commercial team and senior leaders; develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to the project. and directly involved in the different stages of project delivery process (PDP) and the subsequent project implementation.
This role would also be expected to scan the local market and industry on latest trends and developments and provide updates to the team, as well as identify and propose suitable opportunities for the business.
50% Responsible for all project groundwork and assessment that includes:
30% Involved in the entire project delivery process
20% Conduct market scans and provide updates on latest industry trends and competitor movement. Share insights on potential opportunities and partnerships.
• Bachelors’ Degree (Preferably in Business or Finance or similar field)
• At least 4 years of experience in a business development / management consultancy role
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to connect macro insights into commercial strategies
• Strategic mindset with strong business acumen
• Effective at conflict resolution and strong problem-solving skills
• High self-awareness, EQ and candor
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.