PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
- Responsible for the administration and delivery of compensation & Benefits programs that are aimed at attracting and retaining employee talent.
- Partner with internal clients (HR and business leaders) to design and implement compensation, benefits and recognition programs that drive the achievement of business objectives and results.
- Recognized for expertise and analytical skills in one or more of the compensation and benefits disciplines; contributes to the development of new concepts and standards.
- Ensures compensation programs; improves existing/develops new processes and service delivery standards
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Well control all C&B activities in term of payroll, labor contracts, policies and benefits, time-sheets, internal & external labor reports etc.
- Performs labor issues or disciplinary process if any violation of company regulation or requirements
- Leads the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and existing compensation & benefits programs and policies.
- Performs job evaluations/job leveling (slotting) utilizing traditional and/or leveling chart applications and recommends salary grades for new or revised jobs that have impact over the country/region.
- Provides recommendations on various pay actions (job offers, promotions, equity increases, bonus buyouts, etc) utilizing survey sources, market references, internal equity, and other data as appropriate.
- Manages special in-country compensation and benefits projects, e.g. job leveling, job hierarchies, re-organizations, internal and external audits or new government-mandated changes etc.
- Manages Management Incentives Plan under the country/region responsibility.
- Leads the implementation, administration and communication of core compensation and benefits programs (job evaluation/leveling, market data analysis and application, merit planning, annual incentive plans, long-term incentive plans) through the Country under responsibility.
SUPERVISORY/ MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY:
- Report directly to HR Director