- Department: FINANCE.
- Report to: TSN ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- Brand: ALL BRANDS
- To manage: CASHIER OFFICER
- Working location: TSN airport
1. General Tasks
- Under the guidance and supervision of TSN Accountant Manager, and within the limits of the established Autogrill Vietnam. To supervise the day-to-day operations of Cashier Officer and ensure that all cash receipts are processed, recorded and deposited in a timely, accurate and secure manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures
2. RESPONSIBILITY & AUTHORITY
Internal: Works in harmony with all Company employees, applies Company rules and provides personalised service within the limits of the established job specifications.
External: All Guests
Materials: Micros machine and All Cashier Equipment’s
More detailed duties and responsibilities are listed below in form of a checklist and are not meant to be complete.
- Assign employees to specific duties, monitor the work of cashiers on a daily basis.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Ensure that workload is equally divided between cash registers
- Perform cashier duties during cashiers’ absence or extreme workload
- Supervise the activities of checkout stations on a constant basis
- Evaluate performance of cashiers and provide managers with information on appraisals
- Ensure that each customer’s transactions are processed accurately and in a time efficient manner
- Generate and maintain account related reports
- Manage bank deposit activities and make sure that cash is counted accurately at the end of each shift
- Reconcile cash with receipts at the end of each shift and make sure that any discrepancies are managed immediately
- Identify and address any accounts related problems on an immediate basis
- Ensure that all items are appropriately displayed on shelves and oversee maintenance of store
- Resolve employee conflicts and ensure that any customer complaints are handled immediately
- Interview, hire and train new employees to work as cashiers
- Identify and correct cash register errors and take measures to ensure that further errors do not happen
- Maintain and update daily, monthly and yearly accounts spreadsheets