California Fitness & Yoga Centers
"CHÚNG TÔI MUỐN CHỨNG MINH RẰNG ĐỂ CÓ ĐƯƠC CUỘC SỐNG TỐT VÀ LÀNH MẠNH HƠN, BẠN KHÔNG NHẤT THIẾT PHẢI TUÂN THEO KỶ LUẬT THÉP HOẶC PHẢI HY SINH; THAY VÀO ĐÓ, CHỈ CẦN ĐƯA VÀO LỐI SỐNG CỦA MÌNH... Chi tiết
Centuryon Service Officer (CSS)
Mô tả Công việc
- As the CCS your role will involve managing the daily operations of Centuryon area at the club and delivering 5 star service experiences. You will have to supervise MSOs to make sure the members and guests are consistently handled in a friendly, caring and professional way.
- The CSC is responsible for addressing feedback which could be outside policy and effective procedures appropriate to individual needs of Centuryon Members and working closely with Club managers and Centuryon Services Manager.
- Drive a customer centric club culture by building effective Centuryon customer relations, performing appraisals and audits, delivering consistent services with exceptional standards in all Centuryon privileges.
- You will possess excellent communication skills in all aspects and have attention to detail to any Centuryon procedures. You will support the MS team at the club level to drive compliance to company standard and manage member’s data with integrity
- You are the main staff member who will coordinate with marketing special Centuryon events at the club as per member privileges (retreats, social functions, coordinating gifts).
- Member Services Manager (dotted line)
- Country Member Relations Manager
50% Customer Service
- Manage, train and direct the Centuryon Member and Guest check-in programs
- Increase member satisfaction through effective implementation and management of New Centuryon Member Orientation
- Spend time interacting with Centuryon Members and Guests
- Be the direct contact for all Centuryon Members at the club
- Use a happiness fund to entertain and service Centuryon members
- Ensure procedures and systems are practiced within the scope/requirement of the Company
- Manage and coordinate all department related Centuryon events at the club for members
- Handle difficult cases and report directly to the Centuryon Service Manager and work in conjunction with the Member Relations Team to take over CSR cases
- Ability to manage a Centuryon Supplies budget at the club
- Send warm welcome at the first check-in of new members.
20% Members complex request resolution
- Ensure Centuryon members receive accurate, consistent, responsive and timely information and assistance by taking ownership of the relationship with the Centuryon member when the need arises. Ensuring Centuryon member requests are identified and met with the highest level of accuracy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with Centuryon Services Manager/ Member Services Manager and other Departments
- Work closely with the Member Relations Manager/ Centuryon Services Manager to provide real time solution for members complex requests and being the
- Record all members complex request outcome in Aphelion
- Excellent knowledge of company Policies & Procedures
- Propose sound options and solution to Centuryon Members complaints
- Analyze the findings of Centuryon Member cases and report to Centuryon Services Manager
- Compile member feedback received via letter/email/forms and report to Centuryon Services Manager and Member Services Manager
10% Managing Centuryon Member Events and Gifts
- Work in conjunction with Member Services Manager to effectively roll out privilege gift and prizes
- Source locations for Centuryon social events and retreats
- Coordinate and advise club level managers on effective distribution of prizes and gifts
10% Department Communication
- Participate in weekly team meeting
- Contribute to team building activities
10% 7 habits of highly passionate team
- We make Life Better by doing what we love.
- We are Mavens Of Making Life Better through fitness.
- We play & Have Fun doing our jobs – Fitness is fun.
- We Celebrate Growth and Recognize Achievement.
- We Train, Train, Train, Train, Train – Constant and Never Ending Improvement is our DNA.
- We are responsible; always acting with Integrity & Accountability.
- We maximize our Value by always doing & delivering more with less.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
- Master in Member Service functional training at least 80% (train team members in customer service area, team development...)
- Achieve at least 80% or more out of policy and complicated CSR for Cent members according to CSR procedure (Detail on email, case investigation, suggest different solutions, professional and polite when dealing case with member…)
- Not more than 3 times receive negative feedback from all members or line manager in 6 months
- Spend 70% daily time to interacting with Cent member, receiving member feedback and report to MSM/CSM, giving ideas to improve Cent service, support preparing for Cent event, annual gift...
- Set up Cent profile including Cent mb's personal detail, habit, history… (profile need to reach at least 80% details)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 plus years in service oriented industry
- Study in Business and Hospitality is essential
- English speaking is essential
- A genuine interest in working with and helping customers
- A good understanding and experience in setting up Anti Aging and Spa Clinics
- The ability to supervise and motivate staff in a team
- Good presentation and a polite, tactful and friendly character
- A good understanding of numbers and planning
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way
- An understanding of computer systems and cash registers
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Exceptional communication skills based on service and have the ability to communicate policies to all members
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 Năm