The PEB Group of companies, based in Europe, started its Asia operations in 1994 and was one of the first companies to bring the Pre-Engineered Buildings (PEB) technology to the East Asia region.... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
- Review the company credit control procedure, develop and implement enhancements where required
- Manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments
- Prepare supported document to the banks for Bonds issuing
- Monitor/follow up debts until full collected.
- Reporting Finance notes to General Director and Financial Controller every Friday.
- Issue VAT invoice and claim letters send to customers
- Reconcile AR ledger accounts and prepare monthly outstanding list.
- Keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques
- Preparation of collection letters, ranging from reminders to legal collection notices.
- Liaise with internal departments to solve customer queries.
- Handle AR module manager, open new job and customer in ERP.
- Monitor and manage all sales contracts of the company.
- Other ad-hoc tasks required by General Director and Financial Controller
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ or Finance
- At least 5 years experience at same position (preferbly in construction industry)
- Good knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Speaking English fluently and excellent in writing English
- Proactive communication & problem solving skills
- Can work under high pressure
- Organized, diligent, patient responsible and careful
- Accuracy, cooperative, independent & self-motivated
- Can go on business trip regularly.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 7 Năm