Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
1. Oversees the effective day-to-day running of the Front Office Department to achieve the guest /tenant experience goals.
2. Meets and greets all guest /tenant of the Diamond Island Building
3. Ensures that all issues relating to guest /tenant satisfaction are dealt with and followed up in a timely and professional manner
4. Monitors staff training to ensure the effective use of training to increase productivity. Develops staff training and activities in order to continuously improve their skills and knowledge
5. Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees.
6. Manage facilities, Courier service.
7. Interacts professionally with Engineering, Security, Cleaning departments.
8. Guide / Instruct Residents / Owners / Owners’ contractors to follow the building’s Rules & regulations & forms apply within the building regarding to move in / out, fitting-out, resident registration, etc.
9. To perform any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.