We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You will conduct full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify the improvements.
- Understand the business uses for our data
- Produce ad-hoc reporting and complete special analytical projects that are used as input into system and process enhancements and changes
- Provide data reporting, analysis and support for operations and support teams
- Aggressively identify potential data quality issues; pinpoint trouble spots in data and processes; assess impact on customer needs and retention and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and root cause analysis of individual data issues
- Ensure high quality standards for data integrity and accuracy, analysis and reporting.
- Work on a consultative basis for new project and enhancement initiatives to help ensure consistent application of data business rules and implementation of best practices.
- Prepare and analyze data presentations for both internal and external publication.
- Fulfill ad hoc data analysis requests
- Act as subject matter expert across multiple data implementations