[E-Mart] Giám Sát Bộ Phận Phát Triển Dự Án
Mô tả Công việc
- Realize detailed market study of city planning, competitor and propose city expansion strategy. (Economy, population, commercial area…).
- Partner with internal functional teams to develop the New Store Project Plan.
- Prepare detailed written reports that estimate property values, costs, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
- Understand well the process to obtain the IC (Investment Certificate) for Hypermarket
- Negotiate with local agencies to obtain the best agreements in the chosen locations.
- Negotiate contract, duty list, and layout, with support of different team.
- Obtain local administrative authorizations to realize the opening.
- Identify & prioritize risks and work with our team to set mitigation plans.
- Track the project’s progress along with its budget and timelines.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks in each phase of the project.
- Timely follow-up with the management teams on all issues related to new store development.
- Coordinate with internal parties on timelines and issues requiring cross departmental involvement in order to ensure proper communication and timely delivery of works completed.
- Provide periodic and detailed status reports to the steering committee
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in the areas of Economy/ Law/ Real Estate, etc
- At least 2 years working in Project Development/ Real Estate Development/ Retail Development
- Have knowledge about Law (Investment/ Real Estate Business/ Enterprise/ etc.)
- Local real estate market and extended experience of planning procedures and local legislation involving all planning and permitting issues for large-scale retailers or shopping centers.
- Proven negotiating skills with authorities, landowners, consultants and any other stakeholders involved in the real estate acquisition and development process
- Commercially mindset with a keen customer focus and sound judgment, balancing other business considerations
- Foreign language: Proficient in English. Korean is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate clearly, completely and concisely.
- Proven, measurable results in conceptualization, development, and execution of business-building efforts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, with an orientation to details.
- Ability to resolve problems at both the strategic and execution levels.
- Possesses strong project management skills and has the ability to work well within a team environment and individually.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects and priorities.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 Năm