[E-Mart] Trưởng Bộ Phận Phát Triển Dự Án
Mô tả Công việc
- Search and propose new potential sites & partners to successfully contract new projects
- Enhance relationship with real estate developers to get new site information
- Keep tracking to all collected sites to update any changes of projects
- Build up a good database of project in HCMC to easily manage and follow up
- Checking legal status to estimate the master schedule of each project to ensure the Opening target
- Study & apply new development ways (M&A, Leasing)
- Collect & study practical case in Vietnam (Big C, Metro, Aeon, etc)
- Distinguish the advantage and disadvantages of these ways when applying to Viet Nam market (legal procedure, timing, etc)
- Find suitable partners with good financial capability to propose & proceed
- Market area & competitors analysis
- Catch up the trend of retail market & competitors
- Keep updating the development of city infrastructure (new road, road expansion, etc)
- Catch up new legal & regulations relating to real estate, retail aspect
- Other assigned tasks by Directors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in the areas of Economy/ Law/ Real Estate, etc
- At least 4 years working in Project Development/ Real Estate Development/ Retail Development
- Have knowledge about Law (Investment/ Real Estate Business/ Enterprise/ etc.)
- Local real estate market and extended experience of planning procedures and local legislation involving all planning and permitting issues for large-scale retailers or shopping centers.
- Proven negotiating skills with authorities, landowners, consultants and any other stakeholders involved in the real estate acquisition and development process
- Commercially mindset with a keen customer focus and sound judgment, balancing other business considerations
- Foreign language: Proficient in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills—both written and verbal. Exhibit ability to organize thoughts, communicate clearly, completely and concisely.
- Proven, measurable results in conceptualization, development, and execution of business-building efforts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, with an orientation to details.
- Ability to resolve problems at both the strategic and execution levels.
- Strong leadership skill, possess strong project management skills and has the ability to work well within a team environment and individually.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects and priorities.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 Năm