Marigot Vietnam LLC is a member of the SWAROVSKI Group, the leading brand of crystal jewelry and accessories. Can you see yourself driving business success to new levels? Would you like to play a... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
- EHS Supervisor leads, implements and administers all Labor protection /EHS programs, policies and procedures in MGV to comply with company policy and local statutory requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Leads/conducts/organizes EHS programs include, but not limited to designing, implementing, training and maintaining, for statutory and mandatory licenses and authorization.
2. Conducts EHS audits/patrols, conducts EHS risk assessments, recommends and oversees corrective /preventive measures to improve continuous safety and working environment, and to comply fully with local regulations.
3. Assists management board to ensure all operations, policies, and practices comply with internal and external EHS regulations and standards.
4. Defines an outline and/or EHS roadmap for Marigot Vietnam. Develops, monitors, maintains and publishes a timeline indicating deadlines for external/internal compliance.
5. Liaises with relevant local authorities on workplace health, safety and environmental issues/topics.
6. Oversees the handling, storage, and disposal of industrial and hazardous wastes including developing & implementing a hazardous material control process for the factory.
7. Proactive in coordinating with relevant team in developing and implementing EHS programs.
8. Responsible for developing, keeping all EHS procedures/work instructions/records according to approved documents control system and requirement of local authorities, regulations.
9. Lead the investigation of all EHS incidents to determine the root causes and issue a written report to management.
10. Responsible for internal and external EHS reports
11. Researches and secures copies of laws, background articles, and documents required to assess the government regulations.
12. Prepares any implements EHS programs on timely basis and within budget.
13. Assists in preparing, submitting and obtaining approval for regulatory EHS permits, and manages EHS permits.
14. Coordinates and/or conducts industrial hygiene monitoring including air, noise, biological, ventilation and ergonomics.
15. Responsible for all aspects of development and training of plant Emergency Response Team (ERT). Responsible to assess adequacy and develop ERT to required standard.
16. Coordinates to establish sufficient first aid and emergency services, including training of occupational safety and health collaborators for all employees in the plant, setting up and maintaining relevant reports.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 7 - 10 Năm