Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
- Participating all in-house labor legal cases with close and logical analysis (labor disputes / contractual agreements, etc.)
- Updating for new legal texts issued and its impact to internal employment (nationwide);
- Being in charge of newly setting up and/ or reviewing the current SOPs of HR internal procedures (4 functions)
- Professionally providing legal advices to management as per request and/ or labor issue occurrence through daily business operations.
- Participating in the progress of internal disciplinary settlement (nationwide) to ensure for legal compliance.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
- Age: 32 ~ 40 (HCMC permanent resident preferable);
- BA degree in Law ;
- Having good knowledge in HR field and at least 3 years working experience (in HR) at managerial level: Supervisor or above);
- Well understanding Labor Law, Social Insurance Law, PIT Law, and its related legal texts;
- English skills (esp. speaking and writing) should be good;
- Presentation skill (in verbal and written) should be good;
- MS office applications should be good (MS Word/ Excel/ PPt.);
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.