Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
Factory and Operations Department KPI Targets: understand the Factory’s three-year Business Plan and within that context contribute to the Operations Department’s three-year Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan including CAPEX
• Engineering and Maintenance Department KPI Targets: : within the context of the Operations Department’s three year Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan, develop and get approval for the Engineering & Maintenance Department’s Annual Operating Plan and budget
• Immediate Employees’ SMART Goals: communicate the Engineering & Maintenance Department’s Annual Operating Plan and priorities to Immediate Employees (IEs) as context for developing their annual SMART Goals. Approve IEs’ SMART Goals
• Structure: implement the Engineering and Maintenance (E&M) Department standard organization structure, role profiles and cross-functional work process flows to optimize the effective recruitment, deployment and direction of people in the Department. Recommend improvements and make changes as approved by SVP Operations
• Smooth Operating Factory Facilities: ensure the relevant policies and processes are in place to provide the Factory with proper functioning and cost effective use of Factory infrastructure, land, and utilities
• Production Equipment and General Machinery: hold the relevant IEs accountable for establishing and / or implementing the necessary policies, systems and processes to provide adequate and proper functioning of production equipment (e.g. sewing machines, pressing machines, washing machines, etc.) and general machinery (e.g. boilers, air conditioning, pumps, etc.) in support of Operations’ production targets.
• Safe and Healthy Occupational Work Environment: hold IEs accountable for establishing and implementing the relevant health and safety policies, systems and processes to continuously improve the occupational health and safety of the Factory.
• BS in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting at senior level, preferably in garment industry
• Prior experience in machinery repair and maintenance
• Mature, organized individual with a can-do attitude
• Strong leadership skills
• Good English and computer skills
Công Ty TNHH Sản Xuất Hàng May Mặc TAL (việt Nam)
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.