Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Provide range of secretarial and administration support to GM; manage daily administration activities in HCM office; facilitate government relation activities and business process development with the objective to support GM of best using of his time, ensure favour working environment to staff and improve business’s effectiveness within established standards, policies and producers, and practice.
I. Executive Assistant (30%)
1. PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO GENERAL MANAGER
Provide high level secretarial and administrative duties to the GM In order to help GM to best use of his time, including:
- Schedules and update calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements;
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings;
- Coordinate and follow up request from GM to BLs and vice versa;
- Arrange, apply and settle travelling expenditures …)
- Organise internal and external management and staff meetings, events, out-door activities.
- Highlight issues on risks and other key areas where appropriate
2. ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT Manage daily office operations (security, office leasing and maintenance, office equipment purchasing, maintenance and reparation);
3. LEGAL COMPLIANCE Monitor company stamp; manage company legal licences, record and maintain company legal papers; in order to protect business’s interest
4. STAFF SUPERVISION Mange day-to-day activities of Receptionist, schedules and allocate works, monitor team performance in order to implement company policies, procedures; and improve overall results
- Comply all company policies and process
- Demonstrate Company Core Values: - Integrity & Commitment - Deliver Superior Results - Entrepreneurial - Corporate Responsibility - Diversity Take charge of other assignments by direct Manager
II. Engine Business sales support (35%)
A. Business Analyst:
1. Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
2. Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
3. Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
4. Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
5. Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from systems and internal surveys. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
6. Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient court operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
B. Marketing & Sales Support/ Back Office Support:
1. Research and analyze market conditions and opportunities.
2. Map potential customers and competitors for the product.
3. Promote initial follow ups for sales prospects of the product.
4. Co-ordinate with the marketing, sales, technical and administrative departments.
5. Goods handling and preparation of sales status reports in MS-Office Word, Excel etc. Maintain hard copies and electronic filing systems.
6. Conduct and coordinate marketing employee meetings and conferences, market seminars.
7. Develop procedures for upgradation, research and analysis, target advertising etc.
8. Help and support other staff of the project to enable good quality work – quotation preparation, following up project status, field work.
III. AE Purchase (35%)
1 Set up and maintain approved vendor list
2 Check availability of approved vendors against requirement
4 Check cost/price listed and compare against project budget
5 Contact selected vendor for quotation (collect for standard price and special price)
6 Assess and evaluate quotation
7 Send the estimation to Salesman (pre-sales)
8 Engage selected vendor (for contract)
9 Review purchasing contract with vendor
10 Check and sign on PCS
11 Monitor project completion with Material Receipt (from vendor) and Commissioning Minute (with customer) from AE
12 Complete TPSI procedure
13 Project sign-off
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.