Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Verify all payment vouchers, petty cash, advances, rebate vouchers, credit notes, tax invoices, bad debt provision, purchase requisition, purchase orders, cash collection reports, journal vouchers, reminder letters, journal entries, monthly management reports, bank reconciliations.
- Assist timely and accurately the generation of management reports for monthly, yearly closing or even ad-hoc basis to Singapore Head Office.
- Review detailed general ledger to ensure proper expense and income allocation.
- Review monthly balance schedules and reconciliations.
- Assist timely & accurately submission of required documentation to relevant authorities as per the laws & regulations of Vietnam.
- Prepare management reports including but not limited to monthly reports, quarterly/yearly consol package, yearly budgets & quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare the accounts in accordance with Vietnam Accounting Standards (VAS) and Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), and area of concerns are brought up for solutions in a timely manner.
- Assist to devise & implement internal controls to the operations to detect & prevent fraud & errors.
- Prepare ad-hoc, quarterly & yearly budgets / forecasts.
- Assist all joint venture’s issues including but not limited to loan matters, establishment & registration of contracts, re-conversion of companies & all tax issues.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & yearly and ad-hoc reports for City Tax Department with regards to VAT, quarterly/yearly corporate income tax, withholding tax, personal income tax and other taxes.
- Assist tax submission & finalization.
- Liaise with internal / external auditors, tax authorities, bankers and any relevant government bodies in relation to accounting & finance matters.
- University Graduate in Finance/Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in the General accounting
- Demonstrated knowledge in Vietnamese accounting system and tax regulations.
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- Ability to use accounting software, especially SAP
- Ability to work independently and in a team under pressure.
- Reliable, motivated, and honest.
CapitaLand (Vietnam) Holdings
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.