We, GTG International Co.,Ltd, which managing and operating Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower (Resident Towers, Retail, Office, Serviced Apartment) is... Chi tiết
General Accounting Staff
Mô tả Công việc
1. Accounting / Legal:
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, tax reports and variances analysis as required.
– Checking all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers..........
– Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling, Monitor cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances.
– Maintain a general ledger that corresponds with Vietnam regulations.
– Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognized in a timely manner and explainable.
– Checking all kind of expenses over according to production norm.
– Provided detailed financial analysis.
2. Tax Issues:
– Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT) in time and accurate manner.
– Ensure all tax payment is received on the due date.
– Check the validation of all tax invoices.
– Dealing with Tax officer.
– Follow up other requirements from Tax Bureau and new laws on accounting.
3. Audit issues:
– Dealing with the auditors yearly for the final financial reports.
–Obtain data from all departments to prepare management report.
– Others daily and Monthly duties requested by the Chief accountant or Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent and a Certificate of Chief Accountant
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 3 - 5 Năm