Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the tasks of Employees under your supervision. General responsibilities include shift leader duties, ensuring all reservations, food service and billing are properly and efficiently handled, department training and assistance with inventory control. Other occasional duties include normal Host and Waiter functions when required to ensure efficient operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the coordination of tasks and operations of the Outlet.
- Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour across your department at all times with guests and fellow colleagues, and ensure Line Employees exercise the same levels of professionalism and courtesy.
- Review reservations to ensure high levels of utilisation without risking overbookings.
- Review reservations to manage those requiring special attention.
- Ensure all Hotel guests are greeted and assisted according to established standards and procedures.
- Handle VIP guests as required.
- Spot check items served in the Outlet to ensure they meet established standards and procedures.
- Assist with the arrangement of buffets to ensure proper set up, display and service.
- Oversee the Room Service function including order taking, inspection and dispatch as appropriate.
- Be the first line of defence to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
- Ensure all department level billing, cashiering and cash float procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Be available to address issues with regard to charge disputes and discrepancies when required.
- Conduct routine inventory taking to ensure stock levels for operating equipment and other items are up to par for your department.
- Be actively involved in the training and induction for new Employees in your department.
- Deliver training programmes as required and coordinate training tasks with the HR department and trainers.
- Coach Line Employees in service standards to ensure operating procedures are adhered to.
- Communicate potential issues with regard to Employee misconduct and potential disciplinary action to your Manager.
- In the absence of your Manager, coordinate department briefings and provide ongoing communication to Line Employees regarding new policies, programmes and procedures.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
- Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision.
- Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
- Innovative thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good leadership, coaching and counselling skills.
- Good analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel, PPT, POS, industry related software desired.
- Must be fluent in English and local language.
- Strong sales skills.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Graduate of a Hotel and Restaurant Management degree desired.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the same position or strong track record as a Waiter or equivalent in a hotel restaurant for at least 3-years
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.