1. General Tasks
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the managing and executing of Autogrill VFS F&B’s marketing communication internal and external collaterals. This role will support all departments and airports to develop promotional collaterals according to brand guidelines.
2. Essential Responsibilities
- Create artwork for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, brochures, point of sale material and other print pieces.
- Produce online graphics and advertising banners.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to meet the overall brief and associated objectives.
- Produce accurate high quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards.
- Plan, organize and oversee production processes
- Following up the required document submission, getting approval.
- Supervise the installation/construction/replacement of advertising graphics, banners, posters, signs, displays, billboard….
- Control the quality standards.
- Ensure a smooth and timely work flow is maintained by managing projects and artwork/production demands within deadlines.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the National Marketing Manager from time to time.