- Experience in creating test plans and building quality standard.
- Work independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Write effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored
- Collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans
- Implement and configures testing tools
- Implement system-level integration testing
- Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.