Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
Our client is a Vietnamese company in toys import and distribution industry. We are seeking potential candidates for HEAD OF SALES position.
Location: Dist 1, HCMC
Working hour: 9:00~17:30 Mon-Fri
We are looking forward to receiving your applications. Thank you!
· Existing channels Management & new channels Development:
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain and expand sales revenue of existing key channels including MT, GT, MB.
- Build strong relationship with each key contact of each channel.
- Develop new potential channel to increase market penetration and market share.
· Product Strategy and KPI Management：
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price for each brand and each channel.
- Work closely with Brand Principals to understand each brand’s strategy to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales KPI, targets.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply & demand.
- Understand and develop toy & baby product mix versus customer demand & competitor’s products for each channels, each location. Follow closely to market changes and updating new trend to maintain and expand shelves space & market share.
· Visibility, Trade Marketing Development & Management：
- Responsible for working closely with customers (retailers/ wholesalers) and trade marketing team to develop, maintain space rental, store visual merchandising, displays at key & strategic channels.
- Work closely with Brand team for overall development and execution of all Brand & Marketing plans to the achievement of successive annual sales and profitably goals.
· People Management
- Manage sales supervisors directly and sales man indirectly by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales team’ job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Build a highly effective team and creating a stimulating leaning and team working environment.
- Create and maintain the passion for toy & baby products throughout the entire team.
- Train and develop Excellence customer service culture within the whole team.
- Set up KPI, appraise subordinator’s performance annually or ad-hoc period.
· Salary range: 3000~5000 USD Gross or Negotiate
· 13th month salary and bonus acorrding to company policy.
· Probation salary from 90%; tax and insurance from 75% or negotiate.
· Personal phone and taxi card provided.
· Annual leave 14 days/ year; annual salary review.
· MBA degree is preferred.
· Distribution management experience.
· At least 5 year working experience at the equivalent position in retail or FMCG.
· Proven success in your sales ability with the specific credibility and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process.
· Good knowledge in marketing.
· Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
· Be able to work under pressure.
· Good management and communication skills.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.