Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
OPEN YOUR WORLD WITH US
This is the high time to consider a career start with Heineken Hanoi – we are now offering constant opportunities for career progression in a dynamic working environment. Let’s apply and become part of an exciting local traineeship program – Heineken Hanoi Graduate Program (HHGP).
For high-achieving graduates, it’s a chance to explore your potential, discovering new levels of capability and aspiration. Each graduate will undertake 03 assignments, all of which are 8 months in length while specializing in one function with cross-functional exposures. During 24-month journey with HHGP, you’ll work with leading brands and learn from the best talents in one of the world’s most respected organisations.
Successful candidates must go through the following recruitment rounds including:
We will not only screen your application based on academic transcript, we also look into your active participation in extra-curricular activities or other strengths that you can show via your resume. Only successful applicants will be invited via email or phone contact for further process.
Benefits of HHVP trainees:
Heineken Hanoi is looking for Vietnamese young talents with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor/ Master Degree from a reputable university of relevant background, with less than 01 year of experience (internship, voluntary or part-time job are excluded)
• GPA>7.0 or equivalence
• Very fluent communication in both written and spoken English
• Willing to learn and desire to grow career in FMCG
• High adaptation with culture diversity
• Proven attitude for result orientation with strong leadership, teamwork and passion to deliver great performance
• Specific background requirement:
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.