Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
1. HR Admin Associate is accountable to create and maintain a front desk that is warm, professional and security to all guests, service providers and to Shopee team members.
2. Regular service providers HR Admin Associate is responsible for smooth and timely coordination for couriers in and out from Shopee office.
3. Stock arrangements HR Admin Associate is responsible to create and maintain a comfortable and workable work place for Shopee team. This includes ensure all the necessary stocks are timely and well arranged.
4. Internal Labor Rules HR Admin Associate is responsible to ensure our team members comply with the Internal Labor Rules to ensure the work-ability in the office.
5. Employee related HR Admin Associate is responsible for all logistic arrangement for new team members and terminated team members
6. Travel arrangements HR Admin Associate is responsible that logistic for travel is well arranged and cost effective for the Company from time to time following approval of the relevant Cost Controllers.
7. Event arrangement
a. Physical arrangements for meetings/training HR Admin Associate is responsible for smooth and timely logistic arrangement for Board meetings.
b. Arranging internal events, HR Admin Associate is responsible for internal events and celebrations events are well arranged and specifically customized to warm up and excite everyone.
i. Internal events: birthdays, get-well gifts, new-born baby gifts, marriage gifts, condolence offerings, etc.
ii. Celebration events: Mid-Autumn Festival parties, Christmas parties, Year-end parties, Children’s Day parties, launch of a new fund, a significant development with an existing fund, etc.
8. Finance related HR Admin Associate is responsible for holding a cash float (normally 5 million VND) for daily cash payment or ad hoc issues.
9. Secretarial works Besides main accountability as above, the HR Admin Associate can priority her time in relatively to support other team members the secretarial works which assist them to fulfill their tasks that are in line with the organization’s priority.
• Has at least 3 years working experience in a big company in a relevant role for administration
• Did not jump jobs frequently
• Strong performer (move up quickly in previous jobs) is preferred Master using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Strong communication in both English and Vietnamese, in both verbal and writing
• Highly meticulous with strong project management and executional abilities.
• Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
• Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.