ARDA Co. Ltd is a 100% Foreign Invested Enterprise with manufacturing facilities in Bau Bang Industrial Estate in Binh Duong Province. The company produces high quality European style indoor... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
The Safety Officer is responsible for all HSE of the Company as:
- Writing the labor safety procedure and applying in the Company
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority
- The Safety Officer maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work plan.
- Review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
- Exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
- Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP)
- Implement the Medical Plan
- Initial on scene hazard assessment of the incident.
- Conduct air monitoring and sampling of spilled oil on scene.
- Ensure workers are safely monitored by use of passive dosimeters.
- Terminate all imminently dangerous operations immediately. For other non-time critical safety hazards contact the Safety Officer for termination guidance.
- Keep workers, supervisors informed often.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Year Experience: 2 Years
- Minimum Career Level: Experienced
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree
- Job Skills: - BA Degree
- At least 2 years experience working at the same position.
- Good communication in English.
- Good at computer skill.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 Năm
Ứng viên nộp đơn cho công việc này thường nộp:
- Chief HSE Officer - Sino-Pacific Construction Consultancy Co., Ltd. (SPCC)