Mô tả Công việc
The Safety Officer is responsible for all HSE of the Company as:
- Writing the labor safety procedure and applying in the Company
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority
- The Safety Officer maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work plan.
- Review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
- Exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
- Ensure preparation and implementation of Site Safety and Health Plan (SSHP)
- Implement the Medical Plan
- Initial on scene hazard assessment of the incident.
- Conduct air monitoring and sampling of spilled oil on scene.
- Ensure workers are safely monitored by use of passive dosimeters.
- Terminate all imminently dangerous operations immediately. For other non-time critical safety hazards contact the Safety Officer for termination guidance.
- Keep workers, supervisors informed often.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Year Experience: 2 Years
- Minimum Career Level: Experienced
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree
- Job Skills: - BA Degree
- At least 2 years experience working at the same position.
- Good communication in English.
- Good at computer skill.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 Năm