Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Oversee HCMC Branch office’s operation and responsible for INAX LWT’s successful retail sales, market share’s expansion in the Southern Vietnam as well as growth of the office and its staffs.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Review and approve all operational and activity’s expenses of Southern branch offices within given authority.
2. Create, propose and execute sale’s plans, strategies and policies for Southern retail channel network.
3. Lead Southern retail team: educate and direct instructions – sometime give orders - to staffs to follow in order to achieve sales targets and successes.
4. Manage, expand and strengthen INAX LWT’s Southern channel network, including Distributors, Sub-Distributors, IFCs and LIXIL Premium retail stores. Make sure entire channel network runs smoothly without any internal conflicts &/or frictions.
5. Organize and run monthly Sales TACTICS meeting to enable all sale’s strategic proposals and/or plans will be discussed, approved.
6. Generate weekly Sales report and sales forecast for BOD, as well as follow and update 4C’s strategies for INAX LWT on monthly basis.
7. Together with Northern Retail sales manager, create AOP’s plans for INAX LWT in Vietnam.
8. Develop Grohe’s SPA-/A- strategic distributors and synergic retail sales network under them in the Southern Vietnam.
9. Cooperate in Sales-Planning-SCM-Accounting-Warehouse/Delivery-CS scheme harmoniously to generate sales that meets and exceeds company’s both short & long term targets.
10. Maintain good, friendly relationship with architect’s association/community in HCMC.
11. Maintain cooperative and positive long-term relationship with Distributors, Sub-Distributors and any major customers that would be contributions to company.
1. Set targets and goals for Retail team’s staffs, and evaluate their achievements as well as failures and where need to be improved.
2. Confirm annual sales amount of VC/Fittings, as well as monthly adjustments on sales amount.
3. Make sure all activities, procedures and operations are complied with company’s rules and government’s business regulations.
4. Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned within authority.
1. Knowledge & Skills: Deep understanding of Retail market, channel network, as well as competitors. Well know construction/ building material market in Vietnam
2. Education, Training, Qualifications: University graduated with at least Bachelor of Science or Art degree (BS/BA).
3. Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in the position of Sales Manager in a multi-national manufacturer.
4. Personality: Leadership skill, good communication skill, willing to work and make tough decisions under pressure and teamwork environment.
5. Physical Requirement: Fit and healthy.
6. Age: Minimum 40 years old.
7. Languages: Fluent in English, well versed in presentation.
Công ty liên doanh American Standard Viet nam (American Standard Vietnam)
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.