Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Senior Software Engineer (for Objective-C & Mobility development in iOS) works with all members in a development team and is responsible for designing and implementing iOS(iPhone, iPad) applications.
** Working Relationships:
• Report directly to the Technical Lead/Line Manager
• Work with project team members and support functions;
• Might need to work closely with client if required
• Communicate with Coach appointed on the job performance and career development.
** Professional Responsibilities:
• Take part in professional mobile application development projects
• Writes design/implementation documentation
• Be responsible for designing, implementing, unit testing, code reviewing in various components/projects
• Creates, units test, maintains and troubleshoots software
• Creates prototype/test applications
• Works with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
• Adheres to strict delivery schedules
• Work closely with leader/manage to maintain the quality, schedule and scope of work
• Capable to lead / manage small team (3-5 members)
** SSE iOS Responsibilities:
• Take part in in technical discussion and leading technical development
• Develop technical specifications to meet defined business requirements
• Ability to act as a team leader for at least 03 developers
• Ability to mentor developers and impart best practice development approaches to them
• Conduct QA and functional testing of completed developments and ensure compliance with the Technical Specifications
• Analyze problems and implement appropriate technical solutions
• Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
• At least 3 years of experience in iOS application development, (preferably in full-stack environment).
• Last 2 years must have been spent in a systems analysts or design role
• Been involved in end-to-end deployment of a major application within a complex business environment
• Experience in Objective C and/or Swift is a must.
• Deep understanding of OOP, MVC, SQLite, XML/Json, and callback block are the must
• Experience in any of the following is also an advantage: RESTful Web Service, AngularJS/HTML5/CSS3, XML/XSD/XSLT, Agile/Scrum, Jira Agile, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket…
• Insurance Domain Knowledge is a distinct advantage
• Highly responsible for the outcome, and self-motivation.
• 13th Month salary
• 18 leaves per year & Christmas day is full-paid leave
• English Incentive, Technical Certificate Incentive & Hot Skill Incentive
• Project / performance bonus
• Special Referral Bonus
• Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia)
• Premium Healthcare Insurance package
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.