Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
Job Title: IT Functional Lead – BASE ERP Project
Report to: Finance Manager
The IT Functional Lead’s primary objective is to gather process and configuration information from the key users and map the gaps. These individuals may develop process flowcharts for the existing and newsystem processes, develop methods of resolving process gaps, identify report and data requirements for the respective modules to support the end users, and identify data conversion requirements. Functional Lead are responsible for coordinating and facilitating key user meetings, system configuration, module testing, scheduling key users for system tests, preparing process documents, approving training documentation and some end user training.
- Identification and analysis of user requirements within their functional areas
- Provide expert knowledge of the IT area.
- Understand the “as-is” environment and provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices.
- Be responsible for the successful closing of gaps.
- Ensure configuration, processing and implementation of functional area software modules.
- Reconcile the user requirements to the new system capabilities.
- Liaise between the user community and project team; Act as a mentor and liaison to other users of that functional area.
- Identify and implement business process improvements and changes.
- Act as the transformation agent to identify process improvement opportunities within the new ERP or business software application.
- Actively promote the adaptation of business practices and adoption of processes utilized by the new software system.
- Sponsor the change management required for cautious or resistant users.
- Work with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the software application.
- Work with users to foster active participation and ownership of the new system.
- Schedule and provide dedicated end-user training without interruptions.
- Provide a communication link between project teams through attendance at regular Project Team or Team Leader meetings.
- Contribute to status reporting.
- Thoroughly test the software and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met.
- Input issues into the main log (e.g. open issues log) that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also follow-through on resolution of those issues.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in information technology and/or computer science.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT area, preferably exposure to the relevant ERP (J.D Edward system).
- Strong communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent skills in relationship building and collaboration at all levels of the organisation.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.