Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
Thành viên đăng nhập (Nếu bạn đã có hồ sơ tại CareerBuilder)
1.Server System Management
The server system include: file server, domain controller, DNS server, WMS server, TMS server, web server, FTP server, ERP server, Accounting server, proxy server, test server....
- Manage/Monitor the server operation, audit logs, server performance, server heath, server storage... to ensure server system is in good performance and operation..both in physcally and logically
- Install/uninstall software, ultilities, access rights to support for operation requirements.
- Create/Maintenance the data storage (internal/external), backup/restore in case of incident.
- Manage the system account (new, update, delete, change, inventory), the account access rights, data access rights on server system.
- Database Administrator (include backup, restore, optimize): SQL, Oracle
- Research and consult new system technology to IT Assistant Manager in order to optimize the server system.
- Weekly report to IT Assistant Manager about system performance, system health, system operation in order to prepare good back up case.
- Always montior, update all system issues, make it available at any time upon the request from IT assistant Manager or above.
- Ensure the smooth operation of server system and associated device with server room: server hardware, ups, cooler system, alarm system, temperature sensor, humidity control.
Report to Supervisor and above for any incidient regarding to the server system. If requires, needs to be at server room to troubleshoot the issues within 1 hours (the exception cases must be approved by IT Manger) regardless to daytime or night time.
2. Network infrastructure
- The network infrastructures include: Network line, router, switch, Hub, firewall, access point at core module.
- Manage the opreation, audit log of all network device, network connection to ensure it’s in good condition and to prevent the unwanted access.
- Setup, change the configuration to optimize the connection, performance and to minimize the down time.
- Design the suitable network solution to match with business requirements.
- Research and Development of new network solution, consult to supervisor and above to improve the performance and security.
- Support IT helpdesk if requires.
3. Security Policies
- Setup server, network system based on the security guideline.
- Monitor the security compliance and report to supervisor and above.
- Update the security hotfixes to server and network system
- Announce to all users above the security vulnerability and solution to avoide.
- Provide the security training to end users
- At least 3 years working in Network Administrator, Server Administrator or system integration.
- Have good knowledge in system administrator, network administrator
- Can setup/configure/mainteance server operating system: windows, linux
- Can setup/configure/maintenance backup/restore system
- Can steup/configure/maintenance database application (SQL, Oracle)
- Can setup/configure/maintenance FTP, SFTP server.
- Can setup/configure/maintenance email server, domain controller, DNS, file servers
- Have good knowledge about network security, server security.
- Have good knowledge about backup plan, disaster recovery.
- Have good knowledge about Virtual Server
- Have good knowledge about Terminal service, SSLVPN, VPN, Certificates
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.