Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
** Primary Role:
Technical Architect (Java) will work with all members across company’s departments and is responsible for providing application solution architecture and technical leadership across project teams.
** Working Relationships:
• Report directly to the Project Manager or Program Manager or Line Manager;
• Interact with internal or external client counterparts;
• Lead and provide guidance to the technical team;
• Interact with internal, local and global technical communities;
• Own application architecture, include creating new or maintaining existing one for project or proposal. Accountable for the technical integrity of the architecture/design;
• Take part in designing and reviewing components, codes and related project artifacts;
• Provide technical solution and leadership to projects and pursuing opportunities;
• Participate and represent CSC Vietnam at local technical communities and practices and globally within CSC;
• Mentor and provide professional guidance to more junior members;
• Other assignments from Line Manager/Director or client if need.
** Professional Requirements:
• At least 07 years hands on experience in Java/J2EE technology in web based and windows based software application development is a must;
• Competent communication especially in English, presentation, and teaming skills are required;
• Extensive experience in architecting and designing of large-scale software systems are requested;
• Solid OO design skill, e.g. OOAD using UML are needed
• Experience applying Application Frameworks (Spring Framework, Portal, AngularJS is preferred), Design Patterns and Coding Best Practices are needed;
• Experience with various web application servers IIS, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, and database servers Oracle, SQL, DB2 are desirable;
• Experience using formal methodologies: RUP, XP is needed;
• Experience with Agile/Scrum, Jira Agile, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket is needed;
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities are needed;
• Good awareness and appreciation of quality related processes is needed;
• Work well under pressure and have a strong sense of ownership and accountability are needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT is required; MS or PhD is a plus. Bachelor's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software development/software testing
• Relevant English certifications, e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC…
• Relevant technology certifications, e.g. MCA, SCJA, SCEA…
• 13th Month salary
• 18 leaves per year & Christmas day is full-paid leave
• English Incentive, Technical Certificate Incentive & Hot Skill Incentive
• Project / performance bonus
• Special Referral Bonus
• Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia)
• Premium Healthcare Insurance package
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.