Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Công ty TNHH Bảo hiểm Nhân thọ Dai-ichi Việt Nam (“Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam”) được thành lập ngày 18 tháng 01 năm 2007, là thành viên của The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited (“Dai-ichi... Chi tiết
Legal Assistant Manager (Phó Phòng Pháp Lý)
Mô tả Công việc
- Proactively take the necessary measures to make sure that the entire company well complies with the relevant laws/regulations so that no fines whatsoever will be applied to the company.
- Take the initiatives as a senior leading member to accomplish the missions of Legal Team and lead the subordinate staff, under supervision of Legal Manager, specifically as follows;
- Information center function - follow-up the legal movements, recommend legal strategy and facilitate relevant departments to take appropriate action to prevent incompliance.
- Review our internal rules, have the sufficient internal rules in place and ensure their timely update.
- Consult on legal issues internally.
- Conduct legal check & review for contracts, internal guidelines and important documents.
- Represent the company or give sufficient support to who represent the company and manage the relevant procedures for all the legal disputes including legal cases at the court.
- Establish and maintain database of legal issues in cooperation with compliance team.
- Be involved in various internal projects to give appropriate legal advice proactively (in cooperation with external legal advisor, when needed).
- Others as assigned from Legal Manager from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education, no. of year experience:
- Background of legal education at above university in Vietnam. Lawyer qualification and International education experience are plus.
- At least 2 years experience in legal functions.
- Solid and continuous study to maintain/improve knowledge regarding latest legal and regulation movements.
- Solid knowledge about the life Insurance business. Knowledge about the other financial industries is a plus.
- Very good computer skills using all major office applications.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and other interpersonal skills.
- People management skills.
- An analytical & organized approach, with a good attention to details.
- A commitment to build strong compliance culture.
- Innovative and self-driven.
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 Năm