Đăng ký nhận email thông báo việc làm để không
bỏ lỡ cơ hội, giúp bạn thăng tiến trong nghề nghiệp.
- Consulting and supporting on legality for banking business operation
- Supporting and advising branches to prevent credit and operational risks
- Receiving, managing and handling bad loan cases in the Northern/Southern provinces.
- Planning and proposing collection solution of bad loan efficiently and quickly.
- Preparing legal procedures to promptly collect the bad debt.
- Submitting the compliant, the lawsuit, legally representing the Bank and following up the loan collection procedures at the relevant authorities such as the Court, Law Enforcement Agency and other authorities.
- In charge of all Litigation phrases for reconciliations and the hearings of the first instance/Appeal as well as Execution phrases of identification, seizure, appraisal and auction.
- Participating in risk management to provide updated compliance information to the management.
- Reporting weekly, monthly or quarterly to BOM, related Department in Head Office or related authorities.
- Others tasks as assigned.
Graduated from law schools
Banking legal background with at least 3 years experience (qualified lawyer is recommended)
Good judgment on the provision of AML law, banking regulations, business practices and reputation risk.
Leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skill and multi cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Bachelor of law, Master of law or higher degree
- Lawyer Practitioner Certificate.
Tạo thông báo việc làm tương tự với việc làm này.