Observing hotel rules and regulations.
Endeavoring to show goodwill and good responsibility over working and creating good atmosphere with fellow workers.
Directly reporting and discussing to Assistant Chief Engineer /Supervisors regarding any problems to M&E system (including and unlimited electrical equipment, fire alarm or firefighting system..). Generally, M&E technician’s responsibilities are including the tasks as follows:
- Observing all safety rules in work.
- Keeping his working places clean and tidy
- Taking the responsibility of fixing all out of order M&E equipment (including and unlimited electrical equipment / system and fire alarm / fighting system.) in the building.
- Ensuring all work order requests on M&E field are successfully finished (for shift electricians).
- Taking good care of all tools /materials / machines using for work
- Notifying his immediate supervisor of any problems happen to material / tools / machinery use.
- Assisting his fellow workers if necessary and possible.
- Supporting the other tasks that related in shift working
- Daily operating, maintaining and fixing all M&E equipment (including and unlimited electrical equipment / electrical system and fire alarm / firefighting system, Plumbing system…) in the building together with solving electrical work order requests in shift