Born from Innovation Founded by Robert Rich Sr. in 1945, Rich Products Corporation was born from an innovation – the world’s first non-dairy whipped topping. Mr. Rich’s pioneering spirit... Chi tiết
Mô tả Công việc
- Monitor and maintain the mechanical systems of plant:
- Supervise, consult and support the technicians for maintain the mechanical systems.
- Directly fixing or preparing the instruments if necessary.
- Establishing the guidelines for the processing, maintaining, and operating the instruments.
- Analysis the risks and propose the solutions.
- Ensure the mechanical spare part have been already for production.
- Execute the training to the technicians regarding to the assigned tasks.
- Take part in the installing/ setting the new systems.
- Propose the solution for improving/ developing the current systems/ or the supporting instruments. ï
- Do the period reports to the supervisor
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Mechatronic Majors.
- 3 years in experiences, and 1 year in experience for managing people at least. Refer the candidates working for Food industry.
- Good in negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient in English communication and reading.
- Working under the pressure.
- Proficient in Ms Office, Autocad,
- Knowledge in food safety, HACCP, ISO
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 3 - 5 Năm
Phúc lợi: - Bus from Ho Chi Minh city to Binh Duong Plant
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
Ứng viên nộp đơn cho công việc này thường nộp:
- Kỹ Sư Bảo Dưỡng Điện (Electrical Maintenance Engineer - MDF Nghệ An) - Công Ty Cổ Phần Lâm Nghiệp Tháng Năm
- [IS Vina] Maintenance Engineer (Kỹ Sư Bảo Trì, Sửa Chữa) - IS VINA CO., Ltd
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - China Steel Sumikin Vietnam
- Maintenance Engineer - IS VINA CO., LTD
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - China Steel Sumikin Vietnam
- Maintenance Engineer - Fujikura Fiber Optics Vietnam Ltd
- Kỹ Sư Bảo Dưỡng Điện (Electrical Maintenance Engineer- MDF Nghệ An) - Công Ty Cổ Phần Lâm Nghiệp Tháng Năm