When it comes to marketing jobs, we take fun and excitement pretty seriously. CareerBuilder's Marketing team develops ads and advertising campaigns that push the limits to reach millions of job seekers and businesses of all sizes.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
- Be responsible for detailed planning of media program and the entire communication plan under the supervision of CEO
- Consult with Board of Management to upgrade product and service quality
- Take the initiative and coordinate with Technology Division to improve product deployment based on the complete the captured needs and usage habits of users
- Develop collaborative relationships with external business partners in scope of work of responsibilities to develop product branding
- Support for press trip organization and special events
Digital Marketing Management:
- Work closely with Corporate Digital Marketing Team to plan and monitoring the implementation of all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to our website
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and monitor budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests and collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Prepare report every campaign & monthly as requested